books for GCSE exams
Content and assessment overview
The Pearson Edexcel Level 1/Level 2 GCSE (9–1) in Greek consists of four externally examined papers based on the following skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Students must complete their speaking assessment in April/May and all other assessments in May/June in any single year.
Each paper is available at Foundation tier or Higher tier. Students must be entered for a single tier across all papers.
The use of dictionaries is not permitted. For Paper 2 this includes during the preparation time.
Here you can find what you need to take Modern Greek GCSE exams:
- Specification Pearson Edexcel Level 1/Level 2 GCSE (9 – 1) in Greek (1GK0) First teaching from September 2017 First certification from June 2019
- Sample Assessment Materials Pearson Edexcel Level 1/Level 2 GCSE (9 – 1) in Greek (1GK0) First teaching from September 2017 First certification from June 2019
- Past Papers 2018
- Edexcel Greek Past Papers (2010-2017)
- Browse 500 sets of Modern Greek GCSE flashcards- Quizlet
- Modern Greek for GCSE exams (workbook, notebook. CD-Rom)-part a
- Modern Greek for GCSE exams (workbook, notebook. CD-Rom)-part b
- Keys to Greek Grammar
- A guiding success by Iraklis Lampadariou