Considerations for choosing technology -online teaching
Knowing which technology to use for your online teaching can be difficult and sometimes overwhelming. This article highlights issues you should keep in mind when making this decision.
- How you choose which technology to use can depend on a number of factors such as:
- the learning outcomes for the course
- the technical requirements for the course content (files sharing, discussions, graphic files)
- It is also important to consider the following issues:
- The most important regarding online teaching is that every online tutor has to support and train their students.
–Explain why you have introduced an online component.
You can also read10 smart Greek words to sound more professional
Interested in learning Greek with a professional tutor/ teacher?
click here Modern Greek Language courses
to learn more about our Modern Greek course. You can choose either one on one tuition – if you live in Manchester-or online courses.
- A- Level (58)
- academic articles (4)
- Ancient Greek culture (27)
- Business Greek (2)
- Classical Greek (34)
- Classical texts (4)
- Daily conversation (50)
- etymology (29)
- GCSE (101)
- Greek books (7)
- Greek for kids (8)
- Greek Grammar (148)
- Greek vocabulary (122)
- Important Greek people (17)
- teaching (72)
- Tips & tricks (33)
- Uncategorized (5)
- ελληνομάθεια (11)